Real Learning for Real Life

Transfer your hard-earned credits to one of Bellevue University's accelerated bachelor's degrees.

Make the most of your associate degree.

Transfer your associate degree from Mohawk Valley Community College to Bellevue University!

If you find you need additional credits, we recommend you complete them at Mohawk Valley Community College. Elective credits will only transfer if they are 100 level or higher, with a grade of C or better.

Some credits, but not enough to start an accelerated degree completion program?

If you have not earned an associate degree, your Relationship Manager will complete an evaluation to show which requirements you've met, and which courses you will need to complete.